- The Edinburgh and Lothians Tourist Board website is packed with practical information on accomodation, attractions, tours, places to eat, events and festivals in Edinburgh and the surrounding area.
- In December 1995, Edinburgh was inscribed on the list of UNESCO world heritage sites. The Edinburgh World Heritage City gives an overview and location of the historic monuments protected under this scheme.
- World Executive contains online maps of the city centre and indicates the location of major hotels, restaurants and attractions.
- Click here for a live view of Edinburgh Castle.
- If you are into facts and figures, check out these pages of the Edinburgh City Council.
- For information on the current weather in Edinburgh, check out the BBC Weather Centre or Yahoo!.