SSP Group Meeting
April 16th, Wednesday, 2-3pm
Department of Artificial Intelligence, 80 South Bridge, Room F13
Handling Time/Events using Logic - An Introduction
A discussion about event calculus.
- "A Logic-Based Calculus of Events" by Robert Kowalski and Marek Sergot,
New Generation Computing, Volume 4, Number 1, 1986.
- "Representing Change in the World" by Russel & Norvig,
available in AISB Library section 7.6.
- "Theory of Common Sense Knowledge" by Ernest Davis.
- "Variants of the Event Calculus" by Fariba Sadri and
Robert Kowalski. Postscript file at ~dr/rak1.ps.
- "The situation calculus and event calculus compared".
The proceeding of the ILPS'94.