SSP Group Meeting
May 27th, 11am, Wednesday
Department of Artificial Intelligence, 80 South Bridge, Room F13
Specifications are Necessarily Informal, or: Some More Myths of Formal
Methods - B. Le Charlier and P. Flener
Discussion of the paper:
Yannis has just suggested a list of papers related to this
one, in case you want to take a look:
- Specifications are Necessarily Informal, or: Some More Myths of Formal
Methods. B. Le Charlier and P. Flener. Journal of Systems and
Software (Special Issue on Formal Methods Technology Transfer)
40(3):275-296, March 1998.
- Seven More Myths of Formal Methods. J. Bowen and M. Hinchey.
IEEE Software 12(3):34-41, July 1995.
- Ten Commandments of Formal Methods. J. Bowen and M. Hinchey. IEEE
Computer, 28(4):56-63, April 1995.
- Specifications are (Preferably) Executable. N. Fuchs. Software
Engineering Journal, pp323-334, September 1992.
- Applications of Formal Methods. M. Hinchey and J. Bowen.
Prentice Hall International Series in Computer Science, 1995.