SSP Group Meeting
Wednesday, 8th November, 11am-12pm
Division of Informatics, 80 South Bridge, Room F13
Transformation of Business Models in Business Networking
Recent developments in business have been concerned with the means by
which enterprises can achieve networkability and adjust their business
models to be successful in the Internet context. Following the needs of
coordination of business processes and adjustment of the business
operations, the main concern in my research is to expand the
capabilities of business modelling to account for this transformation
and its automation.
To accomplish the work, a few interesting issues have been considered:
In the talk I will introduce:
- What are the characteristics of business networking and business
- What are the problems of business transformation modelling ?
- Which are the appropriate methods (and/or methodologies) for
transforming business models?
- Why choose logical methods to handle issues such as automatic model
- Which is the appropriate approach toward automatic business model
- Is it feasible to provide a useful automation (mechanism) for the
transformation of business models ?
- The problems involved in my research;
- The approaches I'm considering to tackle them;
- What problems I am mostly concerned with and have been trying to